Thanks Dr Bijli, for a very Professional audit and sharing treasure trove of knowledge about Home Electrical Safety.
Discovery about how a series wiring was done by builder to connect multiple power sockets with undersized wire in my house which could actually cause fire incident if these sockets are loaded simultaneously opened my eyes to sheer neglect of safety norms followed in our society.
A number of faulty (JUGAAD) connections and dysfunctional MCBs brings out the importance of getting Electrical Check-Ups done for our own safety.
Thanks again for bringing this much needed service to individual homes, God bless Team Dr. Bijli. Keep making our society safer for ourselves…!