TERMS OF SERVICES
- All prices are subject to change and at the sole discretion of Dr.Bijli (hereinafterreferred to as ‘The Company’)
- All payments are to be made in favour of ‘Dr.Bijli’
- The Company reserves the right to refuse a booking without assigning any reason.
- The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted and confirmed and any other charges applicable to The Company in full prior to or immediately after the service.
- An Inspection booking is taken as confirmed when the customer and The Company has agreed and provided his consent, over phone, email, contractually or verbally, for a service to be performed on a particular date and time.
- To initiate services, The Company will require a confirmation from the client, by signing on the Customer Form, before (Pre-Inspection Form) and after (Post Inspection Form) the inspection. The filling of Customer Forms is mandatory and not filling them can result in termination of services.
- Dr.Bijli reserves the right to alter the inclusions/exclusions in the services at its own discretion.
- If the Customer requires any additional services or any kind of variations at the time the inspection is being performed, the customer must first contact Dr.Bijli, who may agree to provide the additional services in its absolute discretion.
- The Customer will provide a safe working environment at the premises for the operatives to perform the inspection.
- Our technicians will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to all areas of the premises requiring the inspection.
- The Customer shall be bound to inform of, prior to the commencement of the service, any electrical hazards, potential risks in the premises to be serviced.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the Customer or any third party as a result of the effects of a force majeure, being any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
- The Company is not responsible for pre-existing defects, damages in the electrical installations that cannot be removed with reasonable endeavour by the company.
- The Company does not guarantee any time period for which the protective devices, wires, sockets and other electrical installations will remain fault free.
- The time indicated to perform the services is based on ideal conditions- there should be immediate, absolute and uninterrupted access to the premise to be serviced, no interruptions due to scenario like electricity, questions/queries by the client before or during the service delivery that might lead to delays.
- Services which have to be cancelled by The Company owing to various reasons including, but not limited to, acts of nature or God, adverse traffic conditions, unexpected manpower absenteeism, vehicle/equipment failure, curfews, issues at state borders, etc, are beyond the control of The Company. The Company will do it’s best to provide an alternate date and time for the cancelled service to be provided to the customer but cannot guarantee the same.
- We might record incoming and outgoing telephone calls from/to customers, vendors, partners, etc for training and technical purposes.
- The customer’s indemnifies the Company against all losses or liabilities including that of any third party claims, in contract, tort including negligence or breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the services. The aggregate liability, if any, shall be limited to an aggregate sum not exceeding 10% of the one-time service being provided. The Company shall not be liable, whatsoever, for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, punitive damages, any business interruption, loss of revenues or anticipated savings, depletion of goodwill, in each case whether direct or indirect or consequential or any claims for consequential loss compensation whatsoever which, arise out of or in connection with services provided under this engagement.
- The customer must inform the Company of any incident where the customer believes that an accident, breakage, damage to the property or theft has occurred during the service at the time of completion of service. The Company will not be liable for any such accident, breakage, damage to the property or any theft that the Customer believes has happened during the service if not informed in the above manners.
- The Company shall not be responsible for breakages, damages and loss of any fragile items if they are not removed from the area where the service was performed.
- The customer or any other person(s) prior to or at the time of service shall sign the agreement and the customer shall not dispute the customer forms and authority of such person to sign.
- The agreement sent overrules all the other conditions mentioned or explained before.
- It is agreed between the customer and Dr.Bijli that courts in Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matter, claim or dispute arising out of or any way relating to the services provided by the Company.