Electrical Safety Testing:
Your electricity runs behind the scenes, inside the walls of your home, allowing you a great variety of modern creature comforts. But there are plenty of common electrical mistakes that contractor people make which causes surge, fire and shocks. Also many homeowners ignore the precautionary measures that have been detailed in different governmental policies, for different electrical installations. These safety hazards can be easily addressed and prevented with an electrical home testing.
What is an home electrical testing?
An home electrical testing provides a thorough examination of your entire electrical system, ensuring all electrical wires, switches, and protective devices to meet legal safety standards. The Bureau Of Indian Standards and National Building Code of India (NBC 2016) is the code that all electricians operate under when examining your home, and defines the parameters for minimum standards across the India. Upon completion of your electrical home audit, a Dr Bijli auditor will provide a detailed & prioritized audit reports including areas in need of immediate attention, recommendations for improvements, and potential upgrade possibilities.
Frequency of Home Electrical Testing:
- When purchasing a home.
- When occupancy of a house has changed.
- When adding an appliance.
- When a home has had a major renovation.
An home electrical testing is important for the safety of your home, offering peace of mind by:
- Ensuring the safe operation of electrical components in your home.
- Identifying common electrical mistakes made by contractors and previous homeowners.
- Recognizing outdated wiring such as aluminum or knob and tube.
- Identifying electrical wiring and components that may have degraded over time.
- Spotting oversized fuses or breakers that could lead to fire.
- Allowing for the correction of fire and safety hazards.
- Meeting insurance risk assessment inspections requirements.
- Letting you know the electrical in a new home is safe before you purchase it.
An home electrical testing from Dr. Bijli covers:
- Shock or electrocution hazards.
- Verification of protective and switching devices are operating properly
- Confirmation of grounding systems.
- Switch and wall outlet operation and condition.
- Inspection of the electrical panel for appropriate labels, amps, and operation.
- An examination of indoor electrical systems.
- A detailed, prioritized inspection report on all areas of attention concerning the electrical system of your home.
Don’t wait, contact us today and ensure the safety of your home and family with an home electrical testing from Dr. Bijli.